Brutally Stabbed Woman Defies Odds Moments Before Passing Away — Police Left SPEECHLESS!

By all accounts it was a brutal and vicious murder. A nineteen-year-old woman was found in the early pre-dawn hours of February 12, barely clinging to life after being savagely beaten, repeatedly stabbed and slashed, then left for dead off of a rural road in Livermore, California, reports the Daily Mail.

The victim was discovered by Richard Loadholt and three others on their way to their UPS job. According to them, the woman was so butchered and bloodied that it was impossible to tell what color her hair was.

By the time Loadholt found her, the woman was close to death, but was ‘fighting like a warrior’ to stay alive. Her wounds and condition were so extensive that Loadholt realized there was nothing he could do but call 9-1-1.

“You could tell it was so bad to where you just had to give her comfort. Anything else was gonna be painful,” Loadholt stated.

The unidentified woman continued to fight and lived long enough to give police a wealth of information about her killers. She would live for two hours after being found by Loadholt, dying at Eden Hospital.

“This victim really tried to survive, and she fought and she fought,” Sgt Ray Kelly, from Alameda County Sheriff’s Office stated.

“The last thing, we believe, that she was able to do was to point us in the direction of the people that killed her. And that’s pretty remarkable.”

The remarkable part is that after being beaten and stabbed multiple times, the woman crawled 100 yards, leaving a heavy blood trail behind her, while in excruciating pain and with life slowly leaving her. It was a feat of incredible human endurance and may have led to the capture of her killers.

According to local news, police have arrested two suspects – a man and a woman aged 19 – in connection with the grisly murder.

Sgt Kelly could not say enough about how the victim suffered but allowed police to catch her murderers.

“Her internal fortitude, to stay alive and to fight, is pretty remarkable.

“This young woman clung to life when she was left for dead and was able to live for another couple hours and get us that information. Ultimately that led us to these arrests.”

Kelly noted, “I’ve been around a long time, and I can only think of two to three times that I’m aware of in our agency that we’ve been able to get a dying declaration like that.”

What do you think?

Leave a comment on our Facebook Page